Who is Arjun Tendulkar ?
Arjun Tendulkar is an Indian cricketer born on 24 September 1999 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Arjun is the son of Former Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar, popularly known as “God of Cricket” and Anjali Tendulkar. Arjun have one elder sister Sara Tendulkar.
|Real Name||Arjun Tendulkar|
|Date of Birth||24 September 1999|
|Age (as on 2018)||18 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Libra|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||Hinduism|
|Height||in centimeters: 178 cm
in meters: 1.78 m
in Feet Inches: 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms: 60 kgs
in Pounds: 132 lbs
|Body Measurements||Chest: 36 Inches
Waist: 30 Inches
Biceps: 13 Inches
|School||Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai|
|Cricket Career||On 22 Jan 2010 Under-13 Tournament in Pune|
|Khar Gymkhana, Mumbai||Khar Gymkhana, Mumbai|
|Parents||Father: Sachin Tendulkar (Former Indian Cricketer)
Mother: Anjali Tendulkar, Doctor
Sister: Sara Tendulkar
Some Lesser Known Facts about Arjun Tendulkar
- He was born to former cricketer Sachin Tendulkar and Anjali Tendulkar at the Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai.
- When he was 8 years old, his father arranged him a Cricket Coaching Club.
- Arjun played his 1st match on 22 January 2010 at the Under-13 Tournament in Pune.
- He is a left-hand batsman.
- He is also a good bowler and in November 2011, he took 8 wickets for 22 runs playing for Dhirubhai International Public School against Jamnabai Narsee School.
- In 2014, he was selected to play in a BCCI Tournament- Under-14 West Zone leg matches.
- This may surprise many but Sachin in not Arjun’s idol in cricket. The six-foot plus Arjun counts Australian left-arm pacer Mitchell Starc and England allrounder Ben Stokes among his role models.
- When a Tendulkar is mentioned, the term ‘century’ becomes almost a synonym. It was in May 2012 that Arjun, then 13, scored his maiden century in the MCA’s Under-14 Summer Vacation tournament. The left-hander hammered 124 runs, with 14 fours and a six to help Khar Gymkhana side beat the Goregaon Centre comprehensively by an innings and 21 runs in the semi-finals. And the knock came just two months after his father Sachin had scored his 100th century for India.
- Arjun Tendulkar visits the Karnala Sports Academy which is located at New Panvel in Navi Mumbai, during weekends to hone his skills.
- Sara Tendulkar is Arjun’s elder sister. The junior Tendulkar is said to have a very good rapport and bond with his sister.
- In January 2011, he played his 1st National level match at the Cadence Trophy Tournament in Pune.
- Does Arjun Tendulkar Smoke ? Unknown
- Does Arjun Tendulkar Drink Alcohol ? Unknown
Disclaimer: If you find any mistake and want to correct it / if you find anything that relates to you and want us to remove/change then please contact us.