|Real Name||Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Activist|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1990|
|Age (as in 2018)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Paris, France|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Aries|
|Food Habit||Not Known|
|Fan Mail Address||Emma Watson
350 S. Beverly Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters: 165 cm
in meters: 1.65 m
in feet inches: 5’ 5”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms: 50 kgs
in pounds: 110lbs
|Cars Collection||Toyota Prius, Cadillac Escalade, Audi S3|
|Properties/Homes/Address||Apartment in Markham, Froggatt & Irwin 4 Windmill Street, London W1T 2HZ|
|Salary (Approx.)||$3 Million|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$70 Million|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts in English Literature|
|School||The Dragon School, Oxford, England
Headington School, Oxford, England
|College/University||Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island|
|Favourite Book(s)||Mom & Me & Mom by Maya Angelou, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling, The BFG by Roald Dahl, The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry|
|Favourite TV Program(s)||Friends, Sex and the City, Girls, Gossip Girl, America's Next Top Model, Mad Men, House of Cards|
|Favourite Colour(s)||White, Cream, Light Blue|
|Favourite Food(s)||Mexican food, Nutella on strawberries, Blueberry-ricotta pancakes|
|Favourite Beverage||Gin and tonic|
|Favourite Restaurant(s)||Little Dom's in Los Angeles|
|Favourite Director(s)||Alfonso Cuarón, Guillermo del Toro|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Johnny Depp, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint|
|Favourite Actresses||Julia Roberts, Natalie Portman, Renee Zellweger|
|Favourite Movie(s)||Notting Hill, Giant, Amélie, The Shawshank Redemption, Gladiator, Braveheart, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button|
|Favourite Singer(s)||Rihanna Kings of Leon, Joni Mitchell|
|Favourite Album||Blue by Joni Mitchell|
|Favourite Shop(s)||Isabel Marant in Paris
Otte, Bird, in New York
Anaïse in California
Topshop, Tallulah, in London
|Favourite Hotel||The Berkeley in London|
|Favourite Brand(s)||Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Burberry, Givenchy,|
|Hobbies/Interests||Yoga, Painting, Singing, Dancing, Cooking, Reading, Writing, Playing Sports (Tennis, Netball, Field Hockey)|
|Controversies||- Emma Watson used an offshore company leaked by the Panama Papers to purchase a multi-million pound property.
The actress taking a break from acting to campaign for feminism, bought a London home in 2013 a month after setting up an entity called Falling Leaves in the British Virgin Islands.
- In March 2017, she exposed part of her breasts in a Vanity Fair photoshoot, which was trolled on social media about what it means to be a feminist. Emma hit back at critics by saying, “It just always reveals to me how many misconceptions and what a misunderstanding there is about what feminism is,” she said.
“Feminism is about giving women choice. Feminism is not a stick with which to beat other women with. It’s about freedom, it’s about liberation, it’s about equality. I really don’t know what my tits have to do with it. It’s very confusing.
“I’m confused. Most people are confused. No, I’m just always just quietly stunned.”
|Family||Father: Chris Watson (Lawyer)
Mother: Jacqueline Luesby (Lawyer)
Brothers: Toby Watson (Half-brother)
Sister: Nina Watson (Step-sister), Lucy Watson (Step-sister)
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Roberto Aguire (Actor & Producer)
Tom Ducker (2006-2007)
Angus Willoughby (Actor,2007-2008)
Francis Boulle (2008)
Jay Barrymore (Actor,2008-2009)
Rafael Cebrián (Drummer,2009-2010)
George Craig (Model,2010)
Johnny Simmons (Actor,2011)
Will Adamowicz (2011-2013)
Matthew Janney (Rugby Player,2014)
William Knight (Entrepreneur,2015)
Some Lesser Known facts about Emma Watson
- Emma was born into a family of successful British lawyers.
- Her parents divorced when she was just 5 years old, after which she, along with her mother and brother relocated to Oxfordshire in England.
- Her favorite subjects in school were – Art, History, and English.
- At the age of 7, she discovered her artistic abilities after winning a poetry competition for reciting the poem “The Sea” by James Reeves.
- She wore braces for around 4 months in 2005.
- The same year, she became the youngest person to get featured in Teen Vogue Magazine.
- In July 2014, she was appointed UN Women Goodwill Ambassador, where she helped launch the UN Women campaign ‘HeForShe’, which spreads awareness about feminism and gender equality.
- She is an avid cat lover and has 2 cats- Bubbles and Domino. Emma Watson, a cat lover.
- Her style icons include- Lauren Bacall, Sofia Coppola, Cate Blanchett, and Françoise Hardy.
- She loves to experiment while cooking and doesn’t follow the recipes.
- She loves swimming, not in the swimming pool, but in the ocean and she has her Open Water PADI certificate, which permits her to do scuba diving internationally.
- She daily writes journals on various topics, such as- yoga, dreams, acting, and people.
- She used to play field hockey while she was at Brown University.
- Does Emma Watson Smoke ? Not Known!
- Does Emma Watson Drinks Alcohol ? Yes!