Some facts about Emmanuel Macron
- He was born in the City of Amiens in Northern France.
- He was an investment banker for four years.
- He comes from a family of doctors.
|Real Name||Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron|
|Political Party||Socialist Party (2006-2009)
Le Republique en Marche (2016-Present)
|Political Journey||- In 2006, he joined Socialist Party (PS).
- From 2012 to 2014, he served as deputy secretary-general of the Élysée.
- In 2015, he said that he was now an independent candidate.
- On 16 November 2016, he formally declared his candidacy for the French presidency.
|Political Debut||In 2006 He became a member of the Socialist Party (PS)|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1977|
|Age (as in 2018)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Amiens, France|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Sagittarius|
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$31.5 Million (as in 2017)|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters: 175 cm
in meters: 1.75 m
in feet inches: 5' 9"
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms: 73 kgs
in pounds: 161 lbs
|Educational Qualification||Master's Degree in Public Affairs
DEA Degree in Philosophy
|School||Jésuites de la Providence
Élite high school Lycée Henri-IV, Paris, France
|College/University||University of Paris-Ouest Nanterre La Défense, Nanterre, France
Sciences Po, Paris, France
|Favourite Things||Not Known|
|Family||Father: Jean-Michel Macron (Professor of neurology)
Mother: Françoise (Noguès) (a Physician)
Brother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Affair/Girlfriend||Brigitte Trogneux (1992-Present)|
|Wife/Spouse||Brigitte Trogneux, High School Teacher (m. 2007)
|Children||Daughters: Laurence, Tiphaine (Step Daughters)
Son: Sebastien (Step Son)