|Real Name||Jennifer Lynn Lopez|
|Nickname(s)||J.Lo, Lola, La Guitarra (due to guitar shaped body), Supernova|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Dancer, Entrepreneur, Fashion Designer, Film Producer, Philanthropist, Recording Artist and a Spokeswoman.|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1969|
|Age (as in 2018)||48 Years|
|Birth Place||Castle Hill, The Bronx, New York City, New York, USA.|
|Hometown||New York City|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Leo|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters: 165 cm
in meters: 1.65 m
in feet inches: 5’ 5”
|Weight (Approx.)||in kilograms: 59 kgs
in pounds: 130 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Cars Collection||Rolls Royce Ghost
Aston Martin DB7
|Properties/Homes/Address||Bel Air Mansion ($28 million)
Hampton Mansion ($10 million)
|Net Worth (Approx.)||$300 Million|
|Debut||Album: On the 6 (1999)
Film: My Little Girl
TV: In Living Color
|Educational Qualification||College Dropout|
|School||Preston High School|
|Favorite Colour||Aqua Blue|
|Favourite Food||Fried Chicken Cutlets|
|Favourite Perfume||Glow and Still by Jennifer Lopez|
|Favourite Musician(s)||Michael Jackson, Tina Turner, James Brown, Madonna|
|Favourite Movie(s)||When Harry Met Sally, Prelude to a Kiss|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Baseball, Football, Tennis|
|Favourite Base Ball Team||New York Yankees|
|Favourite Football Team||Miami Dolphins|
|Hobbies/Interests||Dancing, Shopping, Tennis, Working Out|
|Controversies||- While performing in Turkmenistan, her choreographer tweeted "I wonder where all my Turkmenistan followers are!? Hit me up!". They were unaware that internet access is widely controlled by the government. In Turkmenistan, social media and human rights websites are not accessible to the comon man.
- She was misunderstood for commenting on performance of American Idol's contestant Lindita Halimi saying, "She sings like a heavy girl," Lopez tells Connick Jr. during the performance, the comment clearly meant to be taken as a compliment.
"That's true. She didn't lose that part," Connick Jr. replies.
|Family, Boyfriends, more|
|Family||Father: David Lopez
Mother: Guadalupe Rodriguez
Sister: Leslie Lopez (Older Sister), Lynda Lopez (Younger Sister)
P Diddy (1999-2001)
Ben Affleck (2002-04)
Casper Smart (2012-14)
|Husband/Spouse||Ojani Noa (m.1997–div.98)
Cris Judd (m.2001–div.03)
Marc Anthony (m.2004–div.14)
|Children||Daughter: Emme Maribel Muñiz
Son: Maximilian David Muñiz
Some Lesser Known facts about Jennifer Lopez
- One of her first gigs was in Japan where she was a dancer in the musical Synchronicity.
- In her early days, she was singer for the band One her first big gigs was dancing behind New Kids on the Block at the American Music Awards.
- Her big break was on the TV comedy series “In Living Color” where she was one the “Fly Girls.”
- Growing up, Jennifer has always been a very fit lady. Her nickname at the gyms was “La Guitarra” because her body curved like a guitar.
- Meanwhile, in her hometown neighborhood, the Bronx, her nickname was “The Supernova”.
- Her first major film was Gregory Nava’s “Mi Familia: My Family”
- Jennifer was on the first cover of Latina magazine in 1996.
- Jennifer lent her voice to the animated film “Antz” in 1998.
- Jennifer was the first woman to have her album and her movie to be listed at number one and she also was the first Latin woman who was paid $9 million.
- Her marriage with Cris Judd was just a publicity stunt.
- In 1997, her first name was Selena Quintanilla-Pérez.
- She met Ojani Noa, a Cuban waiter, on the set of “Blood and Wine” who later became her first husband.
- She is the only woman that FHM rated twice as the “The Sexiest Woman”.
- Jennifer started taking singing and dancing lessons when she was only five years old.
- When Jennifer moved to Manhattan to learn how to dance, she would sleep in the same studio where she took dancing lessons.
- Before she kissed stardom, she sang for the band ‘One’ and once she also danced behind the band, The New Kids On The Block.
- She owns a clothing line called JLO by Jennifer Lopez.
- She also owns a production company, Nuyorican Productions, co-owned with former manager Benny Medina.
- She started dating Sean Combs after she met him on the set of her debut album ‘On the 6’.
- She met Cris Judd, her first husband, at the sets of ‘My Love Don’t Cost a Thing’.
- She was dating P.Diddy at the time as well. Chris and JLO divorced in 9 months.
- Her romance started with Ben Affleck when she met him while shooting for the film ‘Gigli’. Ben made a huge gesture by putting an ad in the Hollywood Reporter and said that she is admirable for “graciousness of spirit, beauty in courage, great empathy, astonishing talent, real poise and true grace.” They were called ‘Bennifer’.
- Ben proposed to her with a 6.1 carat pink diamond ring. After they were engaged, JLO wrote a song “Dear Ben” to express her love for him.
- Marc Anthony, her long time friend that she married, called her Lola.
- JLO turned the role of Sara in the Will Smith starer Hitch.
- She was ranked at number one on the “Best Bottoms In Hollywood” list of the Touch Magazine.
- JLO was on the “En Concierto” tour when she announced that JLo and her husband, Marc Anthony were expecting twins!
- Jennifer was paid $6 million for appearing on the cover of the People Magazine with her 4 weeks old twins.
- She took a 15 months break to enjoy her motherhood and came back with ‘The Backup Plan’.
- It’s a very non-traditional family that JLO has built for herself and the kids, including their three step-brothers from two other mothers.
- Her wedding with Ben Affleck was cancelled just four days before the ceremony.
- After being paid $1 million for her role in film Selena, she became the highest-paid Latina actress at the time.
- She became the highest-paid Latina actress ever after being paid $1 million for her role in film “Selena”.
- Does Jennifer Lopez Smoke ? No!
- Does Jennifer Lopez Drink Alcohol ? No!