Who is Rhea Pillai ?
Rhea Pillai is an Indian model born in Year 1965. In 2003, she was honored as the “Woman of the Year”, along with Raveena Tandon, Anoushka Shankar and Ritu Beri. In 2006, she had a minor screen role in the Hindi movie Corporate. Pillai is involved in the Art of Living Foundation.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Rhea Pillai
- She is the granddaughter of Maharaj Narsingir Dhanrajgir Gyan Bahadur of Hyderabad.
- Rhea is known to be an independent woman and was also awarded the “Women of the Year” in the year 2002.
- In 2006, she appeared in a Bollywood flick ‘Corporate’.
- As per the reports, the reason behind their separation was Dutt’s habit of drug abuse as well as his alleged terrorist activities and other criminal charges.
- In 2005, Pillai started a live-in-relationship with tennis player Leander Paes. They have a daughter together, Aiyana. After 10 years, they got separated
- In June 2014, Pillai filed a case against Paes and his father at a local metropolitan court alleging domestic violence.
- She moved to court and sought ₹1 crore as a compensation but Paes claimed that he never married Rhea, hence, he will not pay maintenance to her.
- She has her own wardrobe line as ‘Rheapillaiforthetemplehouse’.
- She is an instructor at Art of Living, the foundation led by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
- Does Rhea Pillai Smoke ? Not known!
- Does Rhea Pillai Drink Alcohol ? Not known!
Disclaimer: If you find any mistake and want to correct it / if you find anything that relates to you and want us to remove/change then please contact us.