Who is Tina Munim ?
Tina Munim Ambani born on 11 February 1957 in Mumbai, India is a former Indian Bollywood actress and Chairperson of the Mumbai-based Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Harmony for Silvers Foundation and Harmony Art Foundation.
Some Lesser Known facts about Tina Munim
- She was born to a Gujarati-speaking family in Mumbai.
- In 1975, Tina was crowned as 2nd runner-up at the Miss Teenage International contest in Aruba, Kingdom of the Netherlands. She also won 2 other awards there- Miss Bikini Award & Miss Photogenic Award.
- She started her film career from Des Pardes (a film by Dev Anand) in 1978.
- Dev Anand also cast her in his next two films- Lootmar & Man Pasand.
- She was also cast opposite to Sanjay Dutt in his debut film- Rocky.
- In the 1980s, Tina acted in several films along with Rajesh Khanna.
- Tina revealed in an interview that her role in the film- Adhikar (1986) was the best performance in her film career.
- Tina is the only Bollywood Actress to act as a love interest of all the actor sons of Raj Kapoor– Randhir Kapoor (in Harjaee, & Pukar), Rishi Kapoor (in Karz & 5 others), and Rajeev Kapoor (in Aasmaan).
- Her last film was- Jigarwala (1991).
- At present, she is the chairperson of Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute, which is considered as one of the best hospitals in Mumbai. In 2014, National Geographic Channel made a documentary on the hospital.
- Does Tina Ambani Smoke ? Not Known!
- Does Tina Ambani Drink Alcohol ? Not Known!
Disclaimer: If you find any mistake and want to correct it / if you find anything that relates to you and want us to remove/change then please contact us.